Triple X may re-open !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Triple X may re-open !

Forum moved to http://triplex.forumotion.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Visits
free counters
Menu

Clan Rules

Recruitment

Support Ticket

Latest topics
» Anybody here anymore?
Quick review Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:47 pm by Anthem

» join to the clan
Quick review Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:07 am by Submint

» You still sticking with ET?
Quick review Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:42 pm by Submint

» Poland section
Quick review Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:14 am by Guest

» Your best song :D
Quick review Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:04 pm by Foley[PL]

» xXx back?
Quick review Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:36 pm by Anthem

» |xXx|Red Roster
Quick review Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:40 pm by Anthem

» some private pictures
Quick review Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:13 am by Anthem

Quick review

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anthem
Founding Father
Anthem

Quick review Empty
PostSubject: Quick review   Quick review Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:59 pm

Hi guys! It's time for a quick review. A lot has happened, lots of things are about to come out and things will change in some ways.

1. Qazar will be a owner for two months starting off on the very 1st day of April. He's said that he would be donating us money for the server every month to keep this clan running (if he does it, he'll always be General). His level will be 500. Consider him already our new owner, he's done an amazing job.

2. Good news keep popping. Jiggy (New Member, lvl 5) is a good finnish in real life friend of mine and he's promised to pay 5 euros every month which will turn him into our new owner, lvl 200. He's said that he'll be bringing this into service until this month has elapsed.

3. Now some irritating news. Recruiters and above you keep letting the roster be outdated promotion after promotion. I want this changed now! If you promote somebody -> update the roster! Yes I've seen that you've posted it to Roster Updates, one plus for that but one big minus for not updating the roster! If I ever encounter the kind of thing again in the future, I will consider you demoted by one lvl, no matter who does that but it matters that you don't do your tasks well. Don't take this for granted, the roster doesn't update itself so go on an errand next time!

4. Junior, you can't promote a new recruit on the same day you recruited him. I won't reverse the promotion but please next time don't do it this fast. Besides you're only permitted to promote to lvl 6, which you did and that's not a punishable offence.

5. Our server, according to the provider, is going to expire on March 30th. Of course I will pay for it further ahead, just letting you know of the expiration date of the server.

Last edited by Anthem on Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Qazar
General
Qazar

Quick review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick review   Quick review Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:13 pm

thank you for your trust bro... I promise to look after each promotion to be accounted for updates
Back to top Go down

Quick review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick review   Quick review Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:16 pm

I will remember
Back to top Go down
DiVo
Advanced Guest

Quick review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick review   Quick review Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:21 am

Gratz on being general qazar
Back to top Go down
https://clanxxx.forumotion.com
Jonas.
Advanced Guest
Jonas.

Quick review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick review   Quick review Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:43 am

Gratz Quazar , and Gratz Jiggy :D

Greetz.
Back to top Go down

Quick review
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Triple X may re-open ! :: Public Area :: General Talk-
Jump to: